Kids for Kids Fundraiser a HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Kids for Kids Fundraiser a HUGE SUCCESS!!!
T-shirts were a hit!! We raised $$$$'s for the Haiti Relief Fund

Fenway Park Mural!!!! GO SOX!!!!!

Fenway Park Mural!!!! GO SOX!!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fenway Park Mural!!!! GO SOX!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

It has been awhile since I have been on my blog. A lot is happening, school is starting to wrap up for the summer and I have been painting up a storm.. busy, busy, busy!!!  I had the pleasure of painting my favorite ball park in the whole world and that is Fenway Park. I had re-connected with my childhood best friend on Face Book. She had seen some of my murals and asked me if I would like to try a shot at Fenway Park for her son's room. Of course I jumped at the chance! It was so much fun to paint and hang out with Maura and her family!! I loved showing up to her house in the morning and hearing her 1 1/2 yr. old Lyla saying "Hi Kim!" she has the sweetest voice! Melt my heart!!! Tonight when I was finishing the mural, Kasef and his big sister Eva were on the bed asking me questions. Kasef made a few more suggestions that he wanted players and Wally the Green Monster! He was so cute!!! I told him that he was going to be at bat for the Red Sox so I would need to paint those wretched Yankee's on his wall. He said that would be okay!! After, I finished and got home I opened a thank you card from Maura. She told me that this mural has always been a dream of hers since Kasef was a baby. It means so much to me that I could be the one to paint it for her! It is funny how life comes full circle sometimes and the reason for it is always full of meaning!!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, you really have a way with words. I am so lucky to call you a friend and am so proud of you. You have truly discovered what life is all about. You have managed to face what is dealt to you, and come out on top. You are a true inspiration and deserve complete happiness. I am so glad that you have found that, especially through your art.

    ReplyDelete

"Team Cally"

"Team Cally"
tank tops by My Artful Hand

Mural for Baby to be......

Mural for Baby to be......

New England Patriots Mural

New England Patriots Mural

Peace 4 Haiti t-shirt

Peace 4 Haiti t-shirt
Proceeds to benefit American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Princess Isabella

Princess Isabella
I painted this mural with the hopes that Isabella would walk into her room and be surrounded by happiness and believe while she is still young in the magic of fairy tales!!!t