Kids for Kids Fundraiser a HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Kids for Kids Fundraiser a HUGE SUCCESS!!!
T-shirts were a hit!! We raised $$$$'s for the Haiti Relief Fund

Fenway Park Mural!!!! GO SOX!!!!!

Fenway Park Mural!!!! GO SOX!!!!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello World

I just spent a day with a very lively and fashion forward 16 year old from Sweden named Malin. My best friend and I took her shopping to the hot teen stores here in the U.S. Her favorite store was Forever 21!! Anyway, Malin was showing me her Blog page, I was so impressed at how she expressed herself through her web page. It was her personality oozing out of the computer screen. When we returned home from the mall she immediately took pictures of all the clothes she bought and instantly it was posted on her page. I am sure that her friends were excited and a little bit envious of the new fashions she scored here in the states!! Her page inspired me to start my own blog. I am not sure what my page will become .... I would love to share with you when I get a new client and how we come up with great ideas for custom Artwork for their children's bedrooms, playroom etc. I hope our ideas inspire you and you get just as excited to see the finished product as we do!! I am sure I will blog about other stuff as well and hopefully my personality and life's adventures will intrigue you enough to keep visiting me time and again!!

3 comments:

  1. Great blogspot Kim. Your personality always shines through! Looking forward to updates. Happy New Year!

    Friends always,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to go shopping with you guys! :D so fun you create your own blog! Hope you like it and will keep doing it in the future :) Good luck girl!
    big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Malin's Aunt from Sweden reading your blog! Looks great and it seems like you had a lovely day shopping for fashion!

    Malin is teh most adorable girl, and my daughter Elin - Malin's cousin just loves to hang out:)

    I hope you'll keep on blogging, it's really amusing and in some way therapeutic..

    /Carola

    ReplyDelete

"Team Cally"

"Team Cally"
tank tops by My Artful Hand

Mural for Baby to be......

Mural for Baby to be......

New England Patriots Mural

New England Patriots Mural

Peace 4 Haiti t-shirt

Peace 4 Haiti t-shirt
Proceeds to benefit American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Princess Isabella

Princess Isabella
I painted this mural with the hopes that Isabella would walk into her room and be surrounded by happiness and believe while she is still young in the magic of fairy tales!!!t