Kids for Kids Fundraiser a HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Kids for Kids Fundraiser a HUGE SUCCESS!!!
T-shirts were a hit!! We raised $$$$'s for the Haiti Relief Fund

Fenway Park Mural!!!! GO SOX!!!!!

Fenway Park Mural!!!! GO SOX!!!!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am finally getting the kids and I settled into our new home!! I will say that I have learned something new about myself, I am very handy and I am a horrible painter!! I know I can paint murals and canvas paintings but when it comes to painting a room.... UGH!!!! Paint everywhere.. I miss spots... paint on the trim... it is a mess!! LOL!!!! I did however install a chandelier in my daughters room!!! YES!!! I can now add electrician to my resume!!! hahahahaha!!! Or you can say I know how to follow directions. I am having so much fun being creative with our new home!! I just finished my daughters room. I will post pictures soon, she went from a little girls room to a tween bedroom. Yes, mom's out there it can be done tastfully!! You just need some imagination and pick your battles!! Caroline picked the colors and I picked the accessories!! It really pulled together nicely. My twin boys want a Patriots Football room, they are still sleeping with flowered wallpaper on the walls and I told them until they can listen to me better the paper stays on!!! hahahahahaha for some reason I thought that would work in the first week, nope we are on week 3 now!!! Wallpaper still up!!! They will eventually wear me down as I am chomping at the bit to do their room. Lastly there is Drew my youngest, he wants a Spiderman room...... I am still brainstorming. Anyway,keep checking back for photo's!!!! They will be coming soon!!! Hope your New year is getting off to a great start!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. The house looks GREAT!!! And Caroline's room is sooo cute!!! I must add that her American Girl doll's bed matches perfectly!!!! I am soooo impressed you are now an electrician!!! Now I know who to call for help since my husband doesn't know anything about being a handy mandy!!
    I think another week with the flower wallpaper should do the twins good.. HAHA!!!!
    Love you.. Congratulations on your new house.. It's gorgeous!!!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

"Team Cally"

"Team Cally"
tank tops by My Artful Hand

Mural for Baby to be......

Mural for Baby to be......

New England Patriots Mural

New England Patriots Mural

Peace 4 Haiti t-shirt

Peace 4 Haiti t-shirt
Proceeds to benefit American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Princess Isabella

Princess Isabella
I painted this mural with the hopes that Isabella would walk into her room and be surrounded by happiness and believe while she is still young in the magic of fairy tales!!!t